Introducing the Precision Raceworks S63 High Flow Direct Injector Upgrade - Unleash the True Power of Your BMW M5, M6, X5M, or X6M!
Upgrade your BMW's fuel delivery system with the Precision Raceworks S63 Injectors, designed to provide a significant boost in performance and fuel capacity. Developed in collaboration with Nostrum High Performance, and engineered to perfection! All injectors have been tested and matched to ensure the best quality and performance for your high-performance build.
- Increased Fuel Output: These high flow injectors flow 31% more fuel per injector than the stock EU5 injectors, providing a substantial improvement in power potential.
Direct Fit Installation: No need for additional harnesses or spacers - the Precision Raceworks S63 Injectors are dimensionally identical & feature the exact same connectors as the stock S63 injectors
Ethanol Compatibility: Our high flow injectors are 100% compatible with Ethanol so that you can finally enjoy all the benefits of E85
- OEM Inspired Spray Pattern: Enjoy the precision and reliability of OEM-like spray patterns for efficient fuel delivery and optimal engine performance.
- Comprehensive Installation Guide: Each kit includes an installation guide, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free setup process.
- Gasoline WHP Potential: 1300 WHP
- E85 WHP Potential: 975 WHP
- Flow Rate: 20.2 g/s @ 100 bar (31% increase over stock)
- Max Operating Pressure: 250 bar / 25MPa / 3625psi
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do these injectors require coding?
- While not mandatory, we highly recommend coding the injectors to optimize their performance and improve idle quality by removing compensations specific to your old injectors.
- What software can I use to code my injectors?
- You can code the injectors using Bimmer Geeks ProTool, BMW ISTA+, Autel MaxiSys service tools, ANSEL BM700, and potentially other service tools.
- WHP Potential on Gasoline: 1300WHP
- (Calculated assuming 24 MPa fuel pressure and 328 g/(kW/hr) BSFC)
- WHP Potential on E85: 972 WHP
- (Calculated assuming 24 MPa fuel pressure and 445 g/(kW/hr) BSFC)
- Tuning Required: Yes
- Supported Tuning Suite(s): MHD, (BM3 Coming Soon)
Flow Rate: 20.2 g/s @ 100 bar
- Flow Rate Increase Over Stock: 31%
- Max Operating Pressure: 250bar / 25MPa / 3625psi
- Bmw M5 2011 to 2023
- Bmw M5 Competition 2018 to 2023
- Bmw M6 2012 to 2018
- Bmw M6 Gran Coupe 2013 to 2018
- Bmw M8 2019 to 2023
- Bmw M8 Comp 2019 to 2023
- Bmw X5 M 2010 to 2023
- Bmw X5 M Comp 2020 to 2023
- Bmw X6 M 2010 to 2023
- Bmw X6 M Comp 2020 to 2023