The Precision Raceworks F-Series B58 (F3x/F2x) AN6 Fuel line upgrade is a direct replacement from the fuel filter on the passenger side of the car to the hard line under the car that feeds to the HPFP.
All connections are designed in house and machined from 6061 aluminum then anodized for 100% E85 compliance. All female connectors have 2 seals (a primary and secondary seal) to guarantee no possible fuel leaks. The fuel line used by Precision Raceworks is smooth bore PTFE hose that is wrapped in a stainless steel braiding for protection, and then a nylon braiding to protect surfaces. This type of line is used in high end E85 applications built all over the world.
This is a better than OEM quality solution is direct plug and play replacement for the factory line to help you achieve the needs of your high horsepower build on E85.
This line set is ready for adding your own ethanol sensor, but includes a spacer that retains the correct line length if you do not.
For more details see the specifications tab
F-Series B58 (F3x/F2x) AN6 Fuel Line(s) With Flex Fuel Sensor Connection
- Fuel hose type: PTFE Smooth Bore
- Line Size: -6AN (1/2")
- Connection Style: OEM Quick Connect
- Connector Material: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Connects to flex fuel sensor: Yes
- Bmw 340i 2015 to 2019
- Bmw 340i Gt 2015 to 2019
- Bmw 340i Gt Xdrive 2015 to 2019
- Bmw 340i Xdrive 2015 to 2019
- Bmw 440i 2016 to 2020
- Bmw 440i Gran Coupe 2016 to 2020
- Bmw 440i Xdrive 2016 to 2020
- Bmw 440i Xdrive Gran Coupe 2016 to 2020
- Bmw M140i 2016 to 2019
- Bmw M240i 2016 to 2020