Marketing and Social Media Content Creator APPLY NOW
Precision Raceworks has an exciting and unique job opportunity. We are an automotive aftermarket performance parts company. We are currently looking for a Marketing and Social Media Content Creator. The ideal candidate will have a passion for the automotive industry, social media, and the experience to put that passion to work! Our facility is in Magnolia, TX.
We are looking for a full-time person responsible for creating and publishing engaging content on all social media platforms. This person will design and develop creative and strategic social media, and online marketing campaigns to gain brand awareness, increase sales conversions and improve customer engagement. This person MUST have an eye for detail and “capturing the moment”. This person should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and be ready to create an attention-grabbing social media strategy with an emphasis on original content creation. Leading and managing all aspects of photography/video production including concepting, creating, designing, shooting, editing, and posting all company videos on the appropriate platform (YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.)
- Photograph products, car builds, events, and other relevant items
- Editing pictures
- Create videos of products, car builds, events, and other relevant items
- Editing videos
- Create, edit, proof, and publish a variety of internal and external content including but not limited to, social media, websites, newsletters, and other forms of marketing
- Organizes and maintains all marketing files in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Produce a variety of creative, engaging, modern and clean shots on a weekly basis for usage on external facing digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, LinkedIn, email, and banner advertising.
- Must specialize in videography, both filming and editing
- Must specialize in photography, both taking pictures and editing
- Knowledge of all social media platforms is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication and the ability to work collaboratively with various members of upper management and staff.
- Experience in photography, video, and visual communications
- Ability to collect, arrange and produce content without being shown or told what would make good material.
- Perform your role with minimum assistance and supervision
- Strong judgement and attention to detail
- Must demonstrate professionalism and strong organizational skills
- Proactive, flexible, and is a team-player with a willingness to learn and ability to brainstorm
- Positive attitude and collaborative personality with a sense of accountability; a commitment to ensuring all activities undertaken are as successful as possible
- Must be able to think creatively (outside the box) and have the ability to tackle multiple tasks at once in fast-paced environments
- Must work onsite
- Must be able to work overtime, which may include some weekends to attend company marketing events, social meets, or gatherings
- Occasional travel with team for events
Additional Experience a Plus:
- Previous experience in automotive industry- strongly preferred
- Experience in capturing and editing automotive photography is a huge plus
- Experience in Google analytics or Facebook marketing a plus
- Drone videography and photography a plus
- Drone Pilot license a plus
Physical Demands (to include but not limited to):
- Must be physically able to operate a variety of equipment including computer, office equipment, telephone, camera, lighting, etc.
- Sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Walk long distances across shop floor.
- Must be able to navigate through various departments of the organization’s physical premises.
- Ability to lift, carry, and place items up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Occasional reaching overhead and below knees, including squatting, bending, stooping, kneeling, and twisting.
- Work in hot or cold temperatures.
Upload your marketing and media portfolio with your resume.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we regret that we are unable to personally respond to each applicant. Should your resume be chosen to move forward in the process, you will be contacted typically within 2 weeks.
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Overtime & Weekends as needed
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
|||Magnolia, TX 77355|||||||||inGF74bjSqptbdqe|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||YEAR|||range||||||65000.00|||85000.00|||true|||