As new technology and options emerge, we are constantly looking at how we can improve everything. Recently Shopify released their B2B platform, and we held off for a bit to wait for some of the bugs to be worked out, but it is finally ready for use.
What this means for you:
- Dealer login is the same as it is for customer login!
- Just log into the main website - doesn't even require a password anymore! Just a 2-factor code that is emailed to you!
- Additional Purchaser accounts! Now you can have each of your purchasers have their own account so you don't have to share logins! You also have the ability to identify who made which purchase if you are doing this!
- "Vaulted" Credit Cards - you can store your main CC on our site so you don't have to pull it out every time!
- You also can allow purchasers to use the card
- You can call or email us to place a rush order and just say "Charge my Vaulted Card" Just make sure you indicate what shipping method you want and where it is shipping to (include name and phone number of customer if drop-shipping
- Your main address will always be the default address and billing address
- No more accidentally shipping to a random customer! (only yourself)
- You have the ability to add a PO number (or your customer's order number
- This helps keep up with your orders and allows us to help your customers easier with warranty lookups!
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone 713-770-6977 and we will be happy to assist in any way we can!
-Precision Raceworks Wholesale Team