The Precision Raceworks AN6 MK7 Flex Fuel line upgrade is a modular add on for our VW MK7 / MQB Performance Fuel Lines. This upgrade replaces the short section in our line set and places your ethanol analyzer (not included) next to the coolant resivoir.
All connections are designed in house and machined from 6061 aluminum then anodized for 100% E85 compliance. The fuel line used by Precision Raceworks is smooth bore PTFE that has both a stainless steel and nylon jacket, used in high end E85 applications built all over the world.
This add on is designed to be modular and able to fit either our standard MK7 / MQB fuel lines, or to work with our Stage 4 fuel lines.
VW/Audi MK7/MQB AN6 Fuel Line(s) Flex Fuel Upgrade
- Weight: .85 lbs
- Fuel hose type: PTFE Smooth Bore
- Line Size: -6AN (1/2")
- Connection Style: -6 ORB & Flare as well as 3/8" quick connect for ethanol sensor
- Connector Material: 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum with viton o-rings
Connects to flex fuel sensor: Yes
- Audi A3 2017 to 2020
- Audi A3 Quattro 2015 to 2019
- Audi A4 2016 to 2020
- Audi Q3 2019 to 2020
- Audi S3 2015 to 2020
- Volkswagen Golf Alltrack 2017 to 2019
- Volkswagen Golf R 2015 to 2020
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen 2015 to 2019
- Volkswagen Gti 2015 to 2020
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.