First ever aftermarket OEM quality LED halo designed specifically for your BMW!
Before now all BMW Halo lights were a generic ring left up to the installer to figure out a way to secure.
What this means for you
-100% OEM Fitment and Quality
- No mess to clean up
- No trying to hide glue or wire ties
- No rings falling off inside the headlight
- Easiest installation ever
- Factory OEM look every time
- Best of all no downtime shipping headlights
- Do it yourself at home in only a few hours & save money!
- Enjoy the best product on the market!
271% Brighter than any other similar product on the market
Competitor Set 1,548lm
Precision Raceworks Set 4,200lm
Competitor Projector ring 69pc 3528 SMD LED Chips - Lumen Output 414lm
Precision Raceworks Projector Ring 116pc 3014 SMD LE Chips – Lumen Output 1,218lm
Competitor Cornering ring 60pc 3528 SMD LED Chips – Lumen Output 360lm
Precision Raceworks Projector Ring 84pc 3014 SMD LE Chips – Lumen Output 882lm
- Carbon fiber Eyelids (Can be installed inside or outside of headlight)
What tools are needed for installing?
- 8mm Socket Wrench w/ Extension
- T30 Torx Socket
- T15 Torx Driver
- Floor Jack (Jackstands recommended)
- Large Flat-blade Screwdriver
Note: This product is not compatible with 4 door 328i and 335i vehicles.
Lumen Output (total): 4,200 lm
Halo Material: Injection Molded Polycarbonate
LED Diode: 3014 SMD LE Chips
Weight (halos only): 1.25 lbs
Weight (w/CF Eyelids): 2.1 lbs
- Bmw 328i 2007 to 2010
- Bmw 328i Xdrive 2009 to 2010
- Bmw 328xi 2007 to 2008
- Bmw 335i 2007 to 2010
- Bmw 335i Xdrive 2009 to 2010
- Bmw 335xi 2008
- Bmw M3 2008 to 2013